A gun range is an unusual place for a wedding, unless you are the co-founders of ZSA. We have decided to make a lifelong commitment to each other to get married doing what we love best on our special day. Competition shooting is what initially brought us together; not many couples can say that, but we’re proud of it! The actual wedding ceremony will occur at 1p.m., and will precede the ZSA Pistol Match on October 16th at The Range in Oxford NC. Members of ZSA, friends, family, and all shooters are welcome and invited to attend!
The basics of the event include:
- Pistol match with 6 stages.
- Ceremony will be held at 12 noon, prior to match start.
- Bring your gun and holster; the match will be approximately 150 rounds, but we suggest you bring 200 rounds.
- If you don’t want to be photographed, just privately tell the photographer at the day of the match/wedding.
- In the event of rain the ceremony will still occur in the shoot house.
- Plans are to have a BBQ pig picking afterward; in order to prepare, please contact us no later than two weeks ahead of time so we’ll have an accurate headcount.
- The match fee is $30.00 per shooter, this includes your meal after the match. An additional $10 will be charged for each guest you bring that will not be shooting if they plan to eat.
- After the match we are planning to hold a raffle to give away prizes we’re receiving from the generous donations of friends! If you want to get in on the drawings, please contact us via email through www.zombieshootersassociation.com. We’ll also have raffle tickets with us at all the matches we shoot locally every month on a regular basis. The tickets are $2 each, or 3 for $5. We’re compiling a list of items as they become available, keep an eye out to see what we have.
We are very excited about our future together, and would love to see as many of you as possible join us for this special occasion! So many of our fellow shooters have become family to us, and we want this to be a memorable event for all. We hope to make this a happy, fun, exciting day, and having you with us to witness and participate in the beginning of our life together would be the best gift you could give us!
If you plan to attend, please send us an email through the website at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow you to RSVP for the wedding, and enable us to prepare for the number of people who will be in attendance and enjoying some southern food and hospitality. Please use this method to let us know if you are coming, it will greatly aide in our planning! We can send you the information on where to send a check if you’d like to preregister, which will make things run more smoothly the day of the wedding.
Wedding/match location: The Range, 5027 Hancock Road, Oxford NC 27565
“Home of the Carolina Cup” – the best IDPA match of the year!
Mel and John – co-founders of Zombie Shooters Association
If you can join us please RSVP by email at email@example.com
or on our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/ZombieShootersAssociation#!/event.php?eid=231112966939682
Also Raffle tickets will be on sale until the drawing, check out the cool stuff:
Join us on Facebook at: